Roles specify the actions users can perform in Maestro. You must create one or more roles before you can add a user in the Maestro users page or assign roles within regions.
To create a role:
- If more than one region has been created, select the appropriate region tab. Click Add role.
- Enter a description in the Role description field.
- If there is more than one location in this region, select a location from the list.
- From the Meeting rooms list, select View meeting rooms & settings if you want to restrict the role to viewing rooms only or select Manage meeting rooms & settings to allow users to change room details and settings.
- Select one or more actions, then click OK.
The role can now be assigned to Maestro users.
You can copy existing roles to another location within the same region.
To clone a role:
- Next to the role you want to clone, click Clone.
- Select a location.
- Click Confirm.
The role is added to the location.
To edit a role, click Edit and amend the settings as needed. To delete a role, click Delete next to the role and confirm.