Managing Maestro management platformLast updated September 26, 2018
The Maestro Users page displays all Maestro users that have been added to your organization. Maestro users can edit and view all settings in the Maestro management platform.
To add a Maestro user:
- In the Maestro Users page, click Add User.
- Enter the user’s email address in the Email field and click OK.
- Enter the user’s name in the Display Name field and enter a password in the Password field. Reenter the password to confirm it.
- Click OK.
Click Edit next to a user to edit the email address and rename the user.
To reset a user’s password:
- Click Reset Password next to the user entry.
- Enter a password in the New Password field, then reenter the password to confirm it.
- Click Reset Password to apply the changes.
To delete a user, click Edit next to the user entry then click Delete. Click Confirm to delete the user.