Managing Maestro management platformLast updated February 14, 2019
The Maestro Users page displays all Maestro users that have been added to your organization. Maestro users can edit and view all settings in the Maestro management platform.
To add a Maestro user:
- In the Maestro Users page, click Add User.
- Enter the user’s email address in the Email field and click OK.
- Enter the user’s name in the Display Name field and enter a password in the Password field. Reenter the password to confirm it.
- Click OK.
After the user is created, a verification email is sent to the user to activate the account and set a password.
Click Edit next to a user to edit the email address, rename the user, and specify user permissions.
To set user permissions, select Administrator (full) or Administrator (restricted). Full administrators can access all functionality in Maestro. Restricted users can manage one or more locations, and cannot mange users or add locations.
To reset a user’s password:
- Click Reset Password next to the user entry.
- Enter a password in the New Password field, then reenter the password to confirm it.
- Click Reset Password to apply the changes.
Users can also request a new password. On the Maestro log in page, click Forgot your password? then enter the user email address and click Send. A password reset email is sent to the user from Maestro.
To delete a user, click Edit next to the user entry then click Delete. Click Confirm to delete the user.