The Maestro Users page displays all Maestro administrators and users that have been added to your region(s), and allows you to add, edit, and delete users.
You must create one or more roles in the Maestro Roles page before you can add a user. If no roles have been created, Or create a non-administrator role is displayed in the Add User panel. You can click this link to open the Maestro Roles page and add a role, then return to the Maestro Users page to add the user. For more information about adding roles, see Using roles.
To add a Maestro user:
- In the Maestro Users page, click Add User.
- Enter the user’s email address in the Email field.
- Select an account type from the drop-down list:
- Global administrator can manage everything in Maestro
- Regional administrator select one or more regions to allow the user to manage locations, rooms, and other users
- User is available if roles have been created for the location. Select one or more roles to assign to the user.
A verification email is sent to the user containing a link to activate the account and set a password.
Click Edit next to a user to edit the display name, account type, role or region (if applicable), email address, or rename the user. You can only change the display name for your own user.
You can change your own password in the Maestro Users page. Next to your user entry, click Change password then enter your current password, new password, and enter the new password again. Click change password to confirm your changes.
Users can request a new password. On the Maestro log in page, click Forgot your password? then enter the user email address and click Send. A password reset email is sent to the user from Maestro.
To delete a user, click Delete next to the user entry, then click Confirm to delete the user.