Managing Maestro management platformLast updated February 13, 2019
The Certificates page displays certificate files (.crt, .cert, or .cer formats) that have been uploaded and can be applied to your meeting rooms.
To upload a certificate:
- Click Add Certificate in the Certificate page.
- Click Browse and navigate to a certificate location.
- Select a certificate and click Open, then click Upload Certificate.
The certificate can now be applied to meeting rooms.
To apply a certificate to a room:
- In the Meeting Rooms page, click Manage next to the room to which you want to apply the certificate.
- Click Edit in the Settings area.
- Click the Certificates tab and select the Is used for room checkbox next to the certificate.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
To delete an unused certificate, click Delete next to the certificate entry and click Confirm. If Delete is not displayed, the certificate is being used by one or more meeting rooms. In this case, remove the certificate from the room(s), then return to the Certificates page to delete the certificate.