Introduction to Maestro
Managing Maestro management platformLast updated October 10, 2018
The Maestro management platform enables you to centrally manage your Teamline 5250 and Teamline 5140 room systems. Using the Maestro web interface, you can monitor your meeting rooms at a glance, configure room systems, manage Maestro users, and analyze room data.
Use Maestro to:
- Manage your meeting rooms: manage existing rooms, add new rooms, and review room system details
- Manage meeting room locations: edit existing location names and add new locations. These locations specify where the meeting rooms are based, and can be used to group rooms together
- Manage certificates: add or delete certificates and keep track of certificate details, such as the number of rooms using the certificate and certificate expiry dates
- Manage your directory: add and edit contacts from outside of your organization in the directory
- Manage Maestro users: control who has access to Maestro and reset passwords
- Analyze call records: view active calls and call history details
To use Maestro to manage your Teamline system:
- Enter the IP address of your Teamline system in a web browser.
- In the Teamline configuration page, select Hosted to use Maestro to manage Teamline. For information about setting up proxy settings and other configurations, see Configuring Teamline 5250 or Configuring Teamline 5140.
- Contact StarLeaf support to set up a Maestro account for your organization.