The Maestro management platform enables you to centrally manage your Teamline 5250 and Teamline 5140 room systems. Using the Maestro web interface, you can monitor your meeting rooms at a glance, configure room systems, manage Maestro users, and analyze room data.
Use Maestro to:
- Manage your meeting rooms: manage existing rooms, add new rooms, and review room system details
- Manage meeting room locations: edit existing location names and add new locations. These locations specify where the meeting rooms are based, and can be used to group rooms together
- Manage certificates: add or delete certificates and keep track of certificate details, such as the number of rooms using the certificate and certificate expiry dates
- Manage your directory: add and edit contacts from outside of your organization in the directory
- Manage Maestro users: control who has access to Maestro and reset passwords
- Analyze call records: view active calls and call history details
To use Maestro to manage your Teamline system:
- Enter the IP address of your Teamline system in a web browser.
- In the Teamline configuration page, select Hosted to use Maestro to manage Teamline. For information about setting up proxy settings and other configurations, see Configuring Teamline 5250 or Configuring Teamline 5140.
- Contact StarLeaf support to set up a Maestro account for your organization.