Analyzing call records
Managing Maestro management platformLast updated February 14, 2019
The Call Records page provides detailed information about the call history and active calls for all active meeting rooms.
In the Call Records page, select either Active Calls or Call History. Calls are listed in order of the start time of the call. For example:
Call start times are displayed using the time zone of the device on which you are using Maestro. For example, if a room system is set to Eastern Standard Time and you are accessing Maestro on a computer set to Pacific time, call records will be displayed in Pacific time.
The following details are displayed:
- ID: A unique identifier for the call
- Start: The start time of the call
- Duration: The duration of the call
- Direction: Either Incoming or Outgoing
- Local site: The name of the Teamline system initiating or receiving the call. In a call between two systems in the same organization, the call will appear twice in the Call History (once as an outgoing call and once as an incoming call)
- Remote site: The name of the device initiating or receiving the call at the remote site
- Status or Outcome: For an active call, either Ringing or Incall. In the call history, either Ended or Unanswered
You can filter the active calls and call history records by start time, duration, direction, local site (room name), or remote site. To filter results by category in ascending or descending order, click the up or down arrow next to the appropriate heading in the table. For example:
To refine the results, click a category in the Filter By list, then select an option or enter information in the text fields. For example:
To clear a specific filter, click the X next to the filter or click Clear all filters. To save search results as a .csv file, click Export to CSV.
To save a copy of your call records, select the Export to CSV tab then click Export to CSV. When your call records are ready to download, click Download. The call_records.csv file is saved to your default download directory.