The Meeting Rooms page provides an overview of all rooms that have been added in Maestro.
To add a meeting room:
- Click Add Room below the overview table. The Add Room panel is displayed:
- Enter the name of the meeting room in the Room name field. This name will be used to identify the room in Maestro.
- From the Location drop-down menu, select the location of the meeting room. If you have not yet set up any locations, select Default and you can set the location later. For more information on adding locations, see Managing locations.
- Enter the Skype for Business address for the Teamline system in the Sign-In Address field.
- Optionally, enter the Username associated with the Skype for Business account. This can be left blank if you are a Microsoft Office 365 user.
- Enter the Password for the Skype for Business account.
- Select the model of your Teamline system.
- Click Add Room. The QuickConnect code is displayed:
- Open a browser window and enter the system’s IP address. For more information about locating the IP address, see Configuring the room system on the Teamline 5141 system or Configuring the room system on the Teamline 5250 system.
- Enter your Maestro QuickConnect code and click Ok:
To edit the name that is displayed on the touchscreen and on the room display, change the user name in Skype for Business.
On-premise Skype for Business users must enter a sign-in address, user name, and password.
The system is now connected to the meeting room. For information about configuring room settings, see Managing the room.
Before you can delete a room in Maestro, you must unpair the system from the room first. For more information, see Managing the Teamline system.