The Users page displays all Maestro administrators and users that have been added to your region(s), and allows you to add, edit, and delete users.
You must create one or more roles before you can add a User account type. If no roles have been created, click Create New Role in the Add User panel. In the Add role panel you can create the role, then add a user. For more information about adding and managing roles, see Using roles.
To add a user:
- Click Management and select Users. Click Add User.
- Enter a name in the Display Name field.
- Enter the user’s email address in the Email field.
- Select an account type:
- Global administrator can manage everything in Maestro
- Regional administrator can manage locations, rooms, and users within one or more regions. Select the region(s)to apply to the user
- User is available if roles have been created for the location. Select one or more roles to assign to the user. If no roles have been created, click Create New Role and follow the steps in Using roles.
A verification email is sent to the user containing a link to activate the account and set a password.
Click next to a user to edit the display name, account type, role or region (if applicable), email address, or rename the user.
You can only change the display name for your own user.
You can change your own password in the Users page. Next to your user entry, click then enter your current password, new password, and enter the new password again. Click Change password to confirm your changes.
Users can request a new password. On the Maestro log in page, click Forgot your password? then enter the user email address and click Send. A password reset email is sent to the user from Maestro.
To delete a user, click next to the user entry, then click Delete to confirm.