The Certificates page displays certificate files (.crt, .cert, or .cer formats) that have been uploaded and can be applied to your meeting rooms.
To upload a certificate:
- Click Management and select Certificates. Click Add Certificate.
- Click Choose File and navigate to a certificate location.
- Select a certificate and click Open, then click Add Certificate.
The certificate can now be applied to meeting rooms.
To apply a certificate to a room:
- On the Rooms page, select the room you want to manage, then click Settings.
- Click Certificates.
- Click the checkbox next to the certificate(s) you want to apply to the room.
- Click Update to save your changes.
To delete an unused certificate, on the Certificates page, click the next to the certificate entry and click Delete. If is not enabled, the certificate is being used by one or more meeting rooms. In this case, remove the certificate from the room(s), then return to the Certificates page to delete the certificate.