The Maestro management platform enables you to centrally manage your Teamline 5250 and Teamline 5141 meeting rooms. Using the Maestro web interface, you can monitor all rooms in your organization, manage and troubleshoot individual rooms, configure Teamline systems, configure Maestro users and locations, and analyze data such as call records.
Use Maestro to:
- Monitor your organization on the dashboard page
- View information for all meeting rooms such as status, total number of calls, and Teamline firmware versions, and add new rooms
- Manage individual meeting rooms and review room system details
- Manage meeting room locations to specify where meeting rooms are based, and group rooms by region
- Manage certificates and keep track of certificate details, such as the number of rooms using the certificate and certificate expiry dates
- Manage your directory and add or edit contacts from outside of your organization in the directory
- View room history to track room events, such as when rooms are created, settings are edited, and locations are changed
- Manage Maestro users and control who has access to Maestro, configure user roles, and reset passwords
- Customize the background on room displays across your organization or region
- Analyze and download call records
To use Maestro to manage your Teamline system:
- Tap the Touch twice, then tap networking to view the IP address of the Teamline system.
- Enter this IP address in a web browser.
- In the Teamline configuration page, select Hosted to use Maestro to manage Teamline. For information about setting up proxy settings and other configurations, see Configuring Teamline 5250 or Configuring Teamline 5141.
- Contact Teamline support to set up a Maestro account for your organization.
After the Maestro account has been set up, a verification email is sent containing a link to activate the account and set a password:
In the account verification email, click the link to activate the account and open the Maestro site. Enter a password then enter it again to confirm the password, and click Set password and sign in.
If Microsoft 365 account log in has been enabled for your organization by Teamline, users will be prompted to enter their Microsoft Office 365 credentials when they log in to Maestro. In the account verification email, click the link to activate the account then click Sign in on the Maestro site. Enter the Office 365 email address and click Next. A Permissions requested window may be displayed the first time users log in. In this case, click Accept to complete the sign in process.