When a room goes offline (for example if a firmware upgrade fails, the system is disconnected, or sign in fails), alerts can be emailed to Maestro administrators with permission to manage the corresponding region(s). Users with view only role permission are not sent email notifications.
All email notifications contain a link to the room’s page in Maestro to view more information.
To enable email notifications:
- Click your user name at the top of the window and select Notifications.
- In the Notification Settings panel, specify one of the following:
- Send email notifications immediately: individual email alerts are sent when the Teamline system goes offline. Notifications are also sent when room issues are resolved
- Send as a daily summary: a summary of all issues is sent at a specified time of day. In the Local send time list, select a time to receive the daily email summary
- Click Save Settings to save your changes.
To filter notification emails or ensure they are not sent to a junk folder, note that emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.