The Call Records page provides detailed information about the call history and active calls for all active meeting rooms. By default, calls are sorted by start time. Click Call History to view a list of previous calls or click Active Calls to view data for calls currently in progress.
Call start times are displayed using the time zone of the device on which you are using Maestro. For example, if a room system is set to Eastern Standard Time and you are accessing Maestro on a computer set to Pacific time, call records will be displayed in Pacific time.
The following details are displayed:
- ID: A unique identifier for the call
- Start Time: The start time of the call
- Duration: The duration of the call
- Direction: Either Incoming or Outgoing
- Local site: The name of the Teamline system initiating or receiving the call. In a call between two systems in the same organization, the call will appear twice in the Call Records (once as an outgoing call and once as an incoming call)
- Remote Site: The name of the device initiating or receiving the call at the remote site
- Outcome: For an active call, either Ringing or Incall. In the call history, either Ended or Unanswered
You can filter the active calls and call history records by start time, duration, direction, local site (room name), or remote site. To filter results by category in ascending or descending order, click the up or down arrow next to the appropriate heading in the table. To refine the results, click a category in the Filter by list, then select an option. To clear individual filters, click the x next to the filter or you can Clear all filters.
You can search for a specific site by typing part of all of the site name in the Search Local Site, Remote Site field.
Wildcards are not supported.
To save a copy of your call records, click Export. The call_records.csv file is saved to your default download directory.