Click Rooms to add meeting rooms to the organization, region, or location, depending on your administrator settings.
To add a meeting room:
- In the Meeting Rooms page, click Add Room at the top of the page. The Add Room panel is displayed:
- Enter the name of the meeting room in the Room name field. This name is used to identify the room in Maestro.
- From the Room location list, select the location of the meeting room. If you have not yet set up any locations, Default is used; you can set the location later. For more information on adding locations, see Managing locations.
- Enter the Skype for Business or Teams address for the Teamline system in the Sign in email address field.
- Optionally, enter the Username associated with the Skype for Business or Teams account. This can be left blank if you are a Microsoft Office 365 user.
- Enter the Password for the Skype for Business or Teams account.
- To duplicate settings from another room that has been previously added to Maestro, click Clone existing room set-up and select a room from the Room to clone list.
- Select the model of your Teamline system.
- Click Add Room. The Quick-Connect code is displayed in the panel. For example:
- Locate the IP address for the Teamline system. On the Touch 2035 double-tap or on the Teamline Touch double-tap the home screen to view settings, then tap networking to view the IP address.
- Open another browser window and enter the IP address displayed on the Touch.
- Enter your Quick-Connect code and click Ok:
On-premise Skype for Business accounts must contain a sign-in address, user name, and password.
The system is now connected to the meeting room. For information about configuring room settings, see Managing the room.
To delete a room:
- On the Rooms page, select the room you want to delete.
- Ensure the room has been unpaired from the Teamline system. If the room has not been unpaired, click Options and select Unpair, then click Unpair again to confirm.
- Click Options and select Delete, then click Delete to confirm.