- boolean – Boolean value (true or false)
- integer – 53-bit signed integer
This does not need to be a 32-bit (signed or unsigned) integer or a IEEE 754 single-precision floating point value
- float – Floating point value. IEEE 754 double-precision
- string – Textual string. Non-ASCII values are UTF-8 encoded. Escape sequences for higher values (including the UTF-16 surrogate pairs \ud8XX, \udcXX) are never generated, but are accepted on input.
- object – Set of name/value pairs
- array – Ordered list of values
- null – Null value (null)