Before you can use the Teamline system, go to the Teamline configuration web interface to:
- Enter the Quick Connect code to connect the Teamline system to the Maestro management platform
- Configure a proxy server (if required)
To access the configuration web interface:
- Tap twice on the touchscreen controller to view settings, then tap networking to view the IP address.
- In a browser, enter this IP address in the address bar. The configuration web interface is displayed:
- Select Hosted if your system is managed by Teamline. Select On-premise if you are using a local version of Maestro that has been installed by Teamline on your local network.
To connect the Teamline system to Maestro:
- Open the Maestro site. If you haven’t created a new room for your Teamline system, see Adding a room.
- In the Maestro Meeting Rooms page, click Manage next to the meeting room to view the Quick Connect Code. Enter this code in the Teamline configuration web page.
- Click Save changes.
Optionally, you can use the web interface to configure a proxy server:
- If there is a proxy server for your deployment, select Configure proxy server.
- Select Automatically detect settings or Manual configuration.
- If you are using a setup script to configure the proxy server, enter the location of the script in the Configuration script address field.
- If the proxy server requires a user name and password, enter the details in the Username and Passsword fields.
To change the Teamline system configuration:
- In the Maestro Meeting Rooms page, click Manage next to the relevant room.
- In the Info area, copy the unlock password.
- In the Teamline configuration web interface, paste the password in the Unlock field.
- Click Unlock.
By default, the Teamline system uses DHCP to acquire an IP address. If required, you can configure the system with a static IP address. In networking, toggle DHCP off and tap to enter the IP address, netmask, and gateway addresses.
If the address entered is invalid, you are not notified on the touchscreen. Ensure you enter the correct details.