Teamline 5140 microphone placement
Installing MicrophonesLast updated September 26, 2018
Teamline systems provide class-leading super-wideband audio to rooms of all sizes; however, to ensure this audio performance, you must use the correct number of microphones in the correct places for a given room. This topic helps you to configure your microphones with the Teamline system.
The 5140 system is shipped with a StarLeaf microphone. Features include:
- Omni-directional pick up pattern
- 80Hz – 16kHz frequency response
- > 70dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Boundary mode operation
- Mute button with dual-colour LED indicator to provide muting control and status
- Designed to be resistant to RF interference
The StarLeaf microphone effectively picks up participants of all volumes within a radius of 1.5m (4ft) centered on the microphone:
The effective pickup area of the microphone should be considered with the dimensions of the conference table in the meeting room to decide on the correct audio products for this environment.
Example microphone placement on a round table: