Installing the VHD-V61 camera
Installing CamerasLast updated February 19, 2019
Before you install the camera, read the following safety information:
- Do not subject the camera to rain or moisture
- To prevent electric shock, do not remove screws or covers of the camera. There are no self-serviceable parts. Refer to qualified service personnel for servicing
- Do not operate under unspecified temperature, humidity or power supply
- Use the soft dry cloth to clean the camera. If the camera is very dirty, clean it with diluted neutral detergent; do not use any type of solvent, which may damage the surface
- The installation must be performed by qualified service personnel or system installers in accordance with all local rules
- Do not move the camera head manually. Doing so results in the camera malfunctioning
- Before powering the camera, check the power voltage carefully. Ensure you are using the correct power source
- Ensure that the camera is far away from areas where there might be radiation, x-rays, or strong electric waves, or where magnetism is generated
To install the camera:
- Connect the supplied HDMI-HDMI cable to the HDMI connector on the camera. Connect the other end to the Camera-In HDMI connector on the Teamline system.
- Connect the supplied VISCA camera control cable to the RS-232 IN connector on the camera. Connect the other end to the VISCA connector on the Teamline system.
- Connect power to the DC 12V power input on the back of the camera.
The selector switches on the rear of the camera have no effect on the operation of the camera.
VHD-V61 cameras can be mounted upside down if the camera meets the following minimum requirements:
|Software version||SOC v7.2.08 – ARM v6.2.50SF|
To use upside down mounting, the camera image must be flipped.
To flip the image:
- Ensure the camera is connected to the room display with the HDMI cable.
- Connect an Ethernet cable from your computer to the LAN port on the camera.
- On the label on the base of the camera, note the IP address. For example:
- Configure the network adapter settings on your computer to use the same network as the camera.
- In a browser, enter the IP address of the camera and log in using the user name and password printed on the label. The web interface is displayed:
- In the lower left of the screen, select OSD from the drop-down list to activate the camera settings menu on the room display.
- Using the arrow controls on the web interface, select Image in the OSD menu.
- Click the Home icon.
- Using the arrow controls on the web interface, select Flip-H and toggle the setting to On.
- Select Flip-V and toggle the setting to On.
- On the web interface, click Back to return to the main menu and save the camera settings.
- From the drop-down list, select PTZ to deactivate the camera setting menu on the room display.
The following images details the dimensions of the VHD camera in millimeters: