The following cameras are supported with the Teamline 5140 system:
|Logitech BRIO||VHD-V71||Logitech MeetUp||Logitech Rally|
|Use case||Very small to small meeting rooms for 1 – 4 people||Small to large meeting rooms||Very small to small meeting rooms for 1 – 4 people||Medium to very large meeting rooms|
|Low light capability||Good||Very good||Very good||Very good|
|Supported maximum resolution||720p30||720p30||720p30||720p30|
|PTZ||Digital PTZ||Digital zoom, motorized PT||Motorized PTZ|
|Horizontal field of view||90°||72.5°||113°||82.1°|
|Camera control connection||USB (same as for video)||USB (same as for video)||USB (same as for video)||USB (same as for video)|
(W x H x D)
|102 x 27 x 27 mm||
128.5 x 118 x 156.2 mm
Note: Maximum height is 175mm during startup sequence
|400 x 104 x 85 mm||150 x 182.5 x 152 mm|
|Logitech BRIO, Rally, and MeetUp||VHD-V71|
|150 x 175 x 200 mm
(to accommodate connected cables and start up sequence)
Camera presets are not supported for the MeetUp camera; however, you can use the camera controls on the Touch. To ensure that the camera controls function correctly, the MeetUp must be running the latest version of the camera firmware.
To upgrade the MeetUp firmware:
- Connect the MeetUp to a power source and to your PC.
- Navigate to the Logitech download site at: https://support.logitech.com/en_gb/product/meetup-conferencecam/downloads
- Download and install the firmware upgrade.
- To use the StarLeaf microphone with the MeetUp, ensure the microphone is attached to the Teamline system.
- Reconnect the camera to the Teamline system and reboot the system.
For information about installing and using Logitech cameras, refer to the Logitech web site .
For information about installing the VHD-V71 camera, see Installing the VHD-V71 camera on the Teamline Knowledge Center.